- Client : Saint Maurice Hospitals
- Location: Adamant Barge – Paris 12th arrondissement
- Issue: The very low metal ceiling (2m) brings heat inside the barge in the summer, making the conditions unbearable for its occupiers (temperatures inside over 40°C)
- Surface Materials : Toiture métallique
- Size: Metal roof
- Date of Cool Roof delivery: 28th june 2018
- Duration of Cool Roof worksite: 5 days
- Start of instrumentation: 6th june 2018
Cool Roof France carried work out on the Adamant hospital-barge to improve the patients’ quality of life. In one week, the effects were immediate: 15°C less in the barge!
Arnaud Vallet, the head nurse, presents you with our project and his first feelings.