- Client: Boulanger
- Location: Boulanger store in Amiens
- Issue: overheating in summer, resulting in overconsumption of air-conditioning and wear of waterproofing
- Surface material: Initial state of bitumen membrane: mottled, high presence of lichen
- Size: 2660 m2
- Date of Cool Roof Delivery: 2017
- Duration of Cool Roof worksite: 5 days
- Instrumentation: none
Cool Roof France carried out work on the roof of Boulanger in Amiens.
2,660 m2 were covered in white coating to reduce the store’s air-conditioning needs.
Impact on temperature on roof: Roof surface temperature was reduced by 30°C between painted and non-painted parts (above storage). Data collection by thermal imaging camera.